- The Centre for Executive Education (CEE) is an award-winning and the premier network for established human resource management and executive development consulting firms globally.
- CEE has established global strategic partnerships with Executive Development Associates (EDA), International Professional Managers Association (IPMA), Action Management Associates Inc. (AMAI) as well as a network of Affiliate Partners across the Asia Pacific region.
We partner with clients to identify, select and develop their next generation of leaders who will navigate the organisation through tomorrow’s business challenges.
As a result the organisation will achieve a sustainable competitive advantage and success in an ever changing, highly disruptive and increasingly volatile, uncertain, complex and ambiguous (collectively known as “VUCA”) business environment.
Our Value Proposition
- CEE collaborates with clients in adapting various contemporary organisational development approaches to their specific business contexts.
- We design and implement tailor-made learning and leadership development strategies that greatly improve our client’s performance, increase market value and enhance organisational capability.
- We develop insights into what drives value creation and competitive advantage in our clients’ businesses. To achieve this, we collaborate closely with our clients to convert insights into concrete strategies and tactics.
- The experiential and action-based learning design of our various programmes will allow the participants to apply what they have learnt immediately to their actual work situations. This real-work focus accelerates the transfer of learning to the job.